Tuesday, June 8, 2010

500 Businesses You Can Start!

The day I sat for my final examination paper for this Jan2010 semester, me and some of my batch mates went to Jusco Supermarket at Ipoh just to enjoy watching Prince of Persia at the cinema. Man, that movie was awesome. I rate if 5 stars. It's so cool and unpredictable.

Before the movie, at the ground floor there was a  simple book fair. MPH make some discount sale just to finish up their old stocks. Then, while waiting for the movie, I just fooling around the book fair. Searching for some nice business books. I found the Azizi Ali book "Millionaires are from different planet" and another cool book which is from Adam, "Business You Can Start".

Actually, I want to buy both books, but since I have limited budget, so I decided to buy the Adam's book rather than Azizi Ali's book although I don't even know who the hell is this Adam. Next time I'll buy the "Millionaires are from different planet". This Adam's book is so unique. I never found such a practical business book like this before.

Just the summary of the book. This book consist of more than 500 types of businesses that we can start by our own. All the businesses is categorize according to their startup cost. From under USD1,000 to above USD40,000. Since it is from US, that's explain the currency used, but we can get the rough cost estimation by convert it to Ringgit Malaysia.

Back to the book. In each type of the businesses, it provide some description details about what is this business is all about, the start-up and the hidden costs. Potential earnings are also included. Besides, some businesses need specific qualification and equipments which also stated in each business profile. The best thing among all is this book also provide some marketing and advertising tips for best results from the businesses.

I bought this book for only RM20 but after I've read a quarter of it, I think this book is priceless. I'm so lucky to have this book and hopefully I can optimize the benefit of it by apply the knowledge in my real life.


p/s- Buy books during sales and discount!! It is damn cheap.. :)

No comments: