Monday, January 18, 2010

Why I choose "personal money" for my blog?

I have many answers to that question. So, I list down 3 of the reasons why I choose this topics.

1. I love to read business books. I don't mind spending hundreds of ringgit buying books about business. I enjoy reading them even if I have to stay up the whole night. But most people don't. So, why not if I share what I've learn from my reading with others? At least they save their time and learn what I've learn. At the same time they can enjoy a good sleep.

2. I see many people around me including my friends facing problems with their money. Its always not enough even if they ask from their parent for more. So, the only thing that their parent should give them is not money but financial knowledge on how to manage money. While their parent keep on give money to them, I can provide them with some knowledge on personal money management. By time, they will be better and at one point, they don't need to ask money from their parent anymore. That is what all parents dreams. To have an independent children that they can proud of.

3. This is consider a sensitive topic for most people. When come to money, they always want to make it a secret. They event don't want people to know what is their account balance and some people relate money with negative things. "Money is for capitalist.", "Rich people make others poor.", "If you want to make money, you have to cheat." and "Money is not everything, so it is not important". This is what most people think about money. The truth is all of this is wrong. Most people say this because they lack of financial knowledge and they keep on hating & cursing rich people. Why don't we approach any rich people and ask them, how they make money? They will be happy to share with you their secrets.

So, these are some of the reasons I want to start blogging. I hope I can post at least one personal money tips every week. And, I hope you can get some benefits from it.

No comments: