Sunday, January 31, 2010

Don't show to people that you are rich!

My point here is, even if you have a lot of money, don't show to people that you have a lot of money. This is very dangerous. The reason I'm telling you this is, based on my own experience, bad people love to rob people with a lot of money. They don't care what race you are, what is your age and what contribution you have done to the society, they want your money. I know it's not fair, your money is yours. It is your effort, you work hard to get it.

This bastard people, they are lazy. They don't want to work hard to get money. They think rich people are cruel. But they are the one who cruel. They think rich people take money from society and that's the only reason why they are poor. Their mindset is, you don't deserve to be rich while they are poor. I hate to say this, but this is reality. This type of people really exist and they are many in this world. This people observe you everyday and they can be your close friends.

How to do that? Live your life moderately and don't show off. Be low profile. I know most of you have a lot of money, and when you work harder, you are getting much more money. But don't make it too obvious. Don't buy luxuries car, don't wear branded stuff, don't show your thick wallet when you want to drinks at Mamak stall, don't tell your friends to much about your asset, don't buy expensive gadget and much more "don't show off" things. The point is simple, if you are so stubborn and do all the don't things that I'm telling you. I bet you are inviting those bad people to rob you. You expensive stuff saying "Come take my money, I'm rich, I have a  lot of money"

Why I'm telling you this? Not because I don't want you to look successful, just because I love my readers. I don't want you to get robbed. My father last two nights got robbed and I really learn the lesson. He use Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor. He is a doctor and he has his own clinics. His minimum monthly salaries is five digits. I know most of you are richer than him when you start working. The point is, I don't want this thing to happen to me and also to you. Live moderately and enjoy your money for other things than to "show off". Your life will me much more meaningful.

p/s- I really love my father, he is not a perfect man, so do I. But I will follow what good things in him and I change what bad things he does. You must do the same!

No comments: