Tuesday, January 19, 2010

30% of your money is for your future.

This is what Azizi Ali taught me. If you don't want to believe me, believe what Azizi Ali said. If you don't know who Azizi Ali, google it. So, what does this mean?

I take myself as an example. I got RM500 every month from my allowance. So, 30% from RM500 is RM150. So I need to save RM150 every time I get my allowance. Why so much? Hey, the balance is more which is RM350. Use it wisely. Don't buy cigarettes. Don't shopping if you don't need to.

For those of you who never save before, start with 5% first. How to do this is easy. Go to the nearest bank and open a new saving account special for this saving purpose. Ask them for account book instead of ATM card. Then put the account book at the safest place that you can imagine. After 2 months, increase the percentage by 5%. Then just repeat the increasing rate until you achieve 30%.

The tips is always take your saving portion from your money as soon as you get it in your account. The best thing is, I got RM1800 at the end of every year in my saving account for my future use. So, you deserve it too.

No comments: